Conference Series LLC Ltd is esteemed to invite you to join the International conference on Lungs Cancer which will be held from May 06-07, 2019 at Tokyo, Japan which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
The International Conference on Frontiers in Lung Cancer is the world’s largest meeting dedicated to lung cancer. This trending event which brings together efficient international academic scientists, young researchers, pulmonologists, radiologists, pathologists and students making the congress a perfect platform to share experiences and knowledge, gain and evaluate emerging technologies in Lung Cancer Treatment and Research across the globe. Initiation of cross-border co-operations between scientists and institutions will also be facilitated. The main theme of the Conference is “Prodigious Discoveries in Lung Cancer”.
Conference Series Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
We anticipate an energizing 2-day scientific event, entrepreneurship meeting, poster presentations, exhibition, and keynote presentation in the charming city of Tokyo.
Why to attend
The International Conference on Frontiers in Lung Cancer With members from around the world focused on learning about the status of cooperative group trials that are assessing emerging strategies to treat lung cancer this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Lung Cancer community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new developments and research, and receive name recognition at this event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Lung Cancer, treatment, surgery, care and the newest inventions to cure the Lung cancer involved are hallmarks of this conference.
Who should attend
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Basic research scientists
- Thoracic surgeons
- Respiratory physicians / Pneumologists
- Interventional radiologists
- Allied health professionals
- Molecular Background of Lung Cancer
- Classification of Lung Cancer
- Risk Factors and Symptoms of Lung Cancer
- Lung Disease and Respiratory Health
- Alpha-1 Anti Trypsin Deficiency
- Genetic Abnormalities of Lung Cancer
- ARDS of Lung Cancer
- Pediatric Lung Cancer
- Biomarkers of NSCLC
- Screening of Lung Cancer
- Diagnostic Evaluation of Lung Cancer
- Awareness and Prevention of Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer Surgery
- Radiotherapy for Lung Cancer
- Chemotherapy for Lung Cancer
- Targeted Therapy for Lung Cancer
- Immunotherapy for Lung Cancer
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at - https://lung-cancer.cancersummit.org/